Saturday, October 08, 2016

What's for Dinner - Our Weekly Meals October 3 - 7

I mentioned yesterday that I was wanting to start regularly vlogging again, but wanted some ideas or needed some motivation or incentive to get started.  I figured that since I love cooking and photography, it would be a good idea to join the two.

A lot of vloggers already do this What's for Dinner, but I don't vlog, obviously, so I'll share it here on my blog. 

Let me know if you would be interested in me continuing this every week or if it's a post you would enjoy seeing :)

This is for the week of October 3rd to the 7th.


Week September 26 to 30

Monday - Homemade Pizza with white garlic sauce, diced ham, black olives and chili flakes.


Week September 26 to 30

Tuesday - Smoked Sausage Cajun Alfredo


Week September 26 to 30

Wednesday - Portuguese Pork Chops and Potatoes, Salad


Week September 26 to 30

Thursday - Steak and Rice Grilled Burritos


Week September 26 to 30

Friday - Grilled Ham Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, Beans and Grilled Corn

4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

This all looks so yummy. Your white garlic sauce for pizza has just inspired me for supper tonight. Thank you. A nice change from the red sauce.

Have a wonderful Sunday and a great week ~ FlowerLady

Lulu said...

looks so good..love this blog post..

Simply Quaint said...

Love the creative things you're doing on your blog....thank you for sharing......

Blessings
Rhonda

Row. said...

Yum everything looks so good.