Wednesday, January 20, 2016

{ Tuesday and Wednesday }

I know, it's Wednesday but I didn't get a chance to pop in yesterday and put up my Tuesday post, so here it goes.

I'm getting into the routine of taking my camera with me and making a conscious choice to take photos and to try and keep track of my day so that I can post.

Truth be told, my days aren't that exciting, but even so I like having it all on here so that I can go back and read.  I think I do need to take some more pics of my kiddos though, they're growing up so fast.

Right let me show you how I spent my Tuesday and Wednesday.

Tuesday::::

I had a full day of homemaking, there was laundry to be washed, folded and ironed, cleaning and tidying and vacuuming and so on.

January 20, 2016

I also worked a little more on my new crochet blanket, two rows are done and I've already started on the third one.

January 20, 2016

Before I knew it, the day was gone and it was bedtime.  Our Bella woke us up at 1:30 am to go outside to potty but thankfully went right back to sleep and so did hubby and I, but when the alarm clock went off this morning we were both dragging ourselves around.  I'm so tired today.

Which brings me to.......

Wednesday::::

January 20, 2016

Such a beautiful sunrise.  I love watching it coming up over the fence and hearing the birds all happily chirping about.

January 20, 2016

My breakfast this morning was a cup of tea and a bavarian creme filled donut.  So bad but donuts are my downfall, really, I just can't help it.

January 20, 2016

I didn't get much done in the living room, all the painting I wanted to do?  Yeah that didn't happen, I was absolutely frozen today, it was so cold outside and in the house, so I decided that sitting on the couch and having a day off was actually more appealing.  The fact that I did all my housework yesterday, does help.

January 20, 2016

Yep, I sat under this warm blanket, messed around on my laptop and admired my beautiful crochet.  When you see it all together, you can't help but admire the different colors and stitches.  I'm so glad I taught myself to crochet all those years ago.

January 20, 2016

Dinner was made courtesy of my Pressure Cooker.  I am just in love with it and all the possibilities, I am so excited to keep trying new things out and share them with you.

I was thinking that since I want to bring back my Cooking Thursday, this would be the perfect time to try new things out, and speaking of which, the post below is my Cooking Thursday for tomorrow, just that it's gone up a little early so that I don't forget to do it in the morning.

January 20, 2016

If you're wondering what I made for dinner, you'll find the recipe below for Beef Tips.  Be sure to check it out.

By the way, I think I need to do a post on the newest period dramas out at the moment, there are some very good ones that I'm sure you will all enjoy.  I need to add them to my lists, and if you're new here to the blog, be sure to check out my sidebar for a ton of series/movies/documentaries you won't want to miss.

Right, I'm going to crank out one more crochet block for my blanket tonight and then it will be time for bed.

Have a restful, peaceful Wednesday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blanket looks great! Love the colors.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Looks like a good few days for you. I've been inside thawing out here lately. And writing, but it has been very cold. Thankfully, my porch is restocked of fire wood for our wood stove. I'm thankful I prepared healthy foods for the freezer last October. The frozen mashed potatoes have come in handy.